Saturday, July 18, 2009

Boredom Syndrome

It’s 12.38 midnite and I’m still awake…~sigh…it’s boredom syndrome…seminggu duduk rumah, tak kerja really depressive for me…too relax also can kill me I guess…no internet connection also one of the issue here…huhu kepala asyik ingat game pet sampai termimpi2 beli furniture ok…damn those who bring me into this hehe

But good thing about this week is I get the extra extra time with my beloved husband n baby harraz… yesterday Thursday 16th husband terpaksa take leave due I had acute migraine…the aura came a day before and oredi took paracetamol tp the pain gone for a while only…the next morning I almost fall of bed due to severe headache @ migraine…and as usual it came with the nausea, vomiting and berak2 sekali ok…if you’re thinking that harraz is getting a sibling, cut it off before I start nagging ok…

Ughh due to the pain, I couldn’t even stare at the tv, look at the light…everytime I get up it’s like hammer madly knocking my head…my eyes kinda feel pressured from inside…so looking at my condition, hubby take leave…utk lega that pain it takes at least a ponstan + at least 2 hour silent sleep in the dark..so if me sleeping saper nk jaga harraz yg kena measles tu huhu…thanks hubby…

I just finished the first yasmin pack and I’m 200% sure the acute migraine is related to the pills…ughhh the pain is 2 times worse than before…it makes me want to reconsider to continue the pills…last 2 months without it, the migraine when menses is near, I still can cope and even can go to work but of course any1 who annoys will be the punching bag…tp kali ni mmg la…iskkk PAINFUL!!

So among other activities while this so-called vacay…playing red alert, war craft (I suck at it) and age of mythology…watching re-runs of CSI and realized quite a lot of episodes that I missed. Dan ada gak masa utk buat puri for harraz…I noticed that harraz love Kiwi & Apple…I ever gave him papaya then halfway he’ll be making wek wek sound…picky baby! Hehe

Harraz dah pandai main cilut dan kalau kita angkat tangan masa marah dia tau kita marah then dia will either diam or sebek…tp harraz ni sebeknye kejap ja…seminit dua ja…unless kalau dgn abahnya dia keyau lama la skit kan…soooo anak abah…

Hmm 31st July I’ll be away to Langkawi…but without beloved husband huhu…pegi dgn mak follow family day…I’m no stranger anymore to K*KTM or MARA staff…so follow je la…husband pun said go ahead since he got class every weekend and rather then duduk rumah I can chill out in Langkawi…we’ll be staying 3d2n at Grand Continental…~~oohh I love beaches…so that Saturday I’m gonna be the tourist driver (rent a car) since Langkawi not a new place for me…I’m excited!! Abah pun tk pegi sbb sibuk dgn hal2 qariah…so men, go get busy; we all women go and chill out hahaha…

Ok my words are getting outlined and the sleeping mood is coming….better off now…

p/s: this was pre-type in word of course and posted when I go online at nasi kandar restaurant where they got free wifi hehe…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lain-lain Leteranku

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...